1. Who can use the services
By using the Services, you state that:
- You are forming a binding contract with Global Dance Card;
- You are not a person who is barred from receiving the Service under the laws of the United Kingdom or any other applicable jurisdiction – meaning that you do not appear on any such list of Specially Designated Nationals or face any other similar prohibition; and
- You will comply with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
If you are using the Service on behalf of a business or some other entity, you state that you are authorised to grant all licenses set out in these Terms and to agree to these Terms on behalf of the business or entity.
2. Rights we grant you
Global Dance Card grants you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable, non-exclusive, revocable and non sub-licensable licence to access and use the Service. This licence is for the sole purpose of letting you use and enjoy the Service’s benefits in a way that these Terms and our usage policies, such as our Community Guidelines, allow.
Any software that we provide you may automatically download and install upgrades, updates or other new features. You may be able to adjust these automatic downloads through your device’s settings.
You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell or lease any part of our Service, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless applicable laws prohibit these restrictions or you have our written permission to do so.
3. Rights you grant us
Our Service lets you create, upload, post, send, receive and store content. When you do that, you retain whatever ownership rights in that content you had to begin with. But you grant us a licence to use that content. How broad that licence is depends on which Service you use and the Settings you have selected.
For all Services, you grant Global Dance Card a worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable licence to host, store, use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, edit, publish, and distribute that content. This licence is for the limited purpose of operating, developing, providing, promoting, and improving the Service and researching and developing new ones.
4. The content of others
Much of the content on our Service is produced by users, publishers and other third parties. Whether that content is posted publicly or sent privately, the content is the sole responsibility of the person or organisation that submitted it.
Although Global Dance Card reserves the right to review all content that appears on the Service and to remove any content that violates these Terms, we do not necessarily review all of it. So we cannot – and do not – take responsibility for any content that others provide through the Service.
Through these Terms and our Community Guidelines, we make clear that we don’t want the Service to be put to bad use. But because we don’t review all content, we cannot guarantee that content on the Service will always conform to our Terms or Guidelines.
We try hard to keep our Service a safe place for all users. But we can’t guarantee it. That’s where you come in.
By using the Service, you agree that:
- You will not use the Service for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited in these Terms.
- You will not use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, or other automated means or interface to access the Service or extract other user’s information.
- You will not use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the Service or with other users’ content or information without our written consent.
- You will not use the Service in a way that could interfere with, disrupt, affect negatively or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Service or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Service.
- You will not use or attempt to use another user’s account, username or password without their permission.
- You will not solicit login credentials from another user.
- You will not post content that contains pornography, graphic violence, threats, hate speech or incitements to violence.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of the Service.
- You will not attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ or attempt to access areas or features of the
- Services that you are not authorised to access.
- You will not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our Service or any system or network.
- You will not encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
We also care about your safety while using our Service. So do not use our Service in a way that would distract you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
7. Your account
You are responsible for any activity that occurs in your account. So it’s important that you keep your account secure. One way to do that is to select a strong password that you don’t use for any other account.
By using the Service, you agree that, in addition to exercising common sense:
- You will not create more than one account for yourself.
- You will not create another account if we have already disabled your account, unless you have our written permission to do so.
- You will not buy, sell, rent or lease access to your Global Dance Card account, username or a friend link without our written permission.
- You will not share your password.
- You will not log in or attempt to access the Service through unauthorised third-party applications or clients.
If you think that someone has gained access to your account, please reach out immediately to Global Dance Card Support.
8. Data charges and mobile phones
You are responsible for any mobile charges that you may incur for using our Service, including text messaging and data charges. If you’re unsure what those charges may be, you should ask your service provider before using the Service.
If you change or deactivate the mobile phone number that you used to create a Global Dance Card account, you must update your account information through Settings within 72 hours to prevent us from sending to someone else messages intended for you.
9. Third-party services
If you use a service, feature or functionality that is operated by a third party and made available through our Service (including the Service we offer jointly with the third party), each party’s terms will govern the respective party’s relationship with you. Global Dance Card is not responsible or liable for those third party’s terms or actions taken under the third party’s terms.
We try to keep the Service up and running and free of annoyances. But we make no promises that we will succeed.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’ AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
IN ADDITION, THOUGH GLOBAL DANCE CARD ATTEMPTS TO PROVIDE A GOOD USER EXPERIENCE, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT: (A) THE SERVICE WILL ALWAYS BE SECURE, ERROR-FREE OR TIMELY; (B) THE SERVICE WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DELAYS, DISRUPTIONS OR IMPERFECTIONS; OR (C) THAT ANY GLOBAL DANCE CARD CONTENT, USER CONTENT, OR INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL BE TIMELY OR ACCURATE.
GLOBAL DANCE CARD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY CONTENT THAT YOU, ANOTHER USER OR A THIRD PARTY CREATES, UPLOADS, POSTS, SENDS, RECEIVES OR STORES ON OR THROUGH OUR SERVICE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO CONTENT THAT MIGHT BE OFFENSIVE, ILLEGAL, MISLEADING OR OTHERWISE INAPPROPRIATE, NONE OF WHICH GLOBAL DANCE CARD WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR.
Global Dance Card welcomes comments, questions, concerns or suggestions. Please send feedback to us by visiting https://www.globaldancecard.com/app/report